Sorting your dream camping package is easier than you think with our quick and easy 12 MONTH INTEREST FREE hire purchase!
Complete Outdoors Group Ltd is offering 12 months interest free finance (with 36 months maximum term) on non-sale items $600 and over. Standard hire purchase is also available on sale goods. Now you can get the tent or item you always wanted for a price you can afford!
We would love to set you up with your dream fishing & outdoors package, so contact us for advice or choose from our huge online range. The whole package can be put on hire purchase so that you can have everything you need for your next holiday or adventure.
Here how the process works:
If you live in Christchurch, please call into Complete Angler, to fill out the application form. Please bring two forms of ID including a photo ID and a separate utility bill, rates demand or a bank statement to confirm your address. It will take approx 30 mins to hear back on your approval status. Then you sign the contract that is emailed to us upon approval and you can take the goods. Quick and easy.
For those outside of Christchurch:
1. Email email@example.com or ring the shop to request hire purchase on the item(s) you are after.
2. Then fill out the online application at the Gilrose Finance website (Click Here).
3. Print out the form, fill in all the fields with a copy of your drivers licence/passport and a secondary form of ID such as credit card or EFTPOS card. Please ensure that you photocopy your signature on the forms of ID you provide.
4. Once we receive your application and check that everything has been completed, we will email your application to Gilrose Finance. They will give us feedback whether the application is approved, then we will email the contract to you. Usually a deposit isn't required but Gilrose may request one depending on your application.
5. Print the contract, initial or sign each page and send back to:
Complete Angler, 4/484 Cranford Street, Christchurch 8051
6. As soon as we receive your contract, we will send your goods. Gilrose will then contact you to arrange your payments
The whole process usually takes 2-3 days depending on how quickly you can get the information back to us. If you are in Christchurch you are more than welcome to come into our store and we can process you application on the spot, if approved, you can take your goods home with you.
Complete Outdoors Group Ltd use Gilrose Finance Ltd to provide hire purchase finance for our customers. If you would like any more information about Gilrose Finance Ltd or the finance they offer please visit www.gilrose.co.nz
Gilrose charge a $55 administration fee and a $2.75 monthly account keeping fee. A credit check will be processed for your application at a charge of $4 per person. Rates and charges are subject to change. These charges are current from 1 August 2015.
Daiwa Presents: A Video Reel Maintenance Guide A simple maintenance routine for your reels will keep your fishing reel at top performance and add years of life to your favourite piece of equipment....
Nothing is worse than getting to your destination & realising that you forgot something. This Complete Angler's checklist product guide to the Twizel/Tekapo Canals should make that a thing of the past...
Where in the world can you go with a chance of catching a 20lb fish every time? The Canals of the McKenzie Basin AKA (Twizel, Tekapo Canals). What is by far the best method? Softbaiting, yes many ...