Riverworks XRT Chest Waders
Riverworks XRT waders™ are the toughest and most durable waders in the market. They have been designed to withstand harsh conditions and the punishment that New Zealand anglers give their gear. We have tested them extensively on back country walking expeditions, bikes and raft fishing. Hydrafuse Submerge™ breathable fabric has been used because of its unparalleled comfort and durability. The seat and legs are made from tough and durable 5 layer fabric. From the waist up a 3 layer fabric is utilised. This is lighter and more breathable, allowing greater freedom of movement and maximum comfort on hot days. The outer layer of Hydrafuse Submerge™ fabric is highly resistant to punctures and abrasions.
Our unique and innovative articulated knee design allows greater distances to be covered with greater comfort and less wear on the inside leg. This design achieves this by having a smooth knee with no vertical inseam or seam running over the knee. Our smooth design 5 layer gravel guards with welded reinforcing TOUGHskin™ compliment this by adding extra durability. We have also incorporated a heavy duty twin rivet lace hook to stop the gravel guards riding up. Every pair is individually inspected and water tested to ensure a 100% water tight seal.
Key features include:
• High quality ergonomic neoprene socks with a compression resistant Duraprene™ sole and high stretch Duraprene™ upper. Xtreme Protection™ sole for added protection from abrasion caused by stones and grit inside your boots.
• Ergonomic casting cuffs for increased movement and to minimise underarm chaffing while casting.
• The wading belt has laser cut belt loops and webbing with safe quick release buckle.
• 2 Laser cut water resistant front outer pockets for fly boxes and nylon. Inner pocket for keys and a small camera.
• Webbing wading belt supplied.
XXLarge Short - Chest 120-127cm - Inside Leg 84-86cm - Shoe Size 9-11UK