Patagonia Women's Capilene Thermal Weight Crew - Straight Blue
Our warmest, most breathable Capilene® baselayer is made with low-bulk Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control and is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
Soft, stretchy, breathable and compressible, Capilene® Thermal Weight is made of Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. It also has between 30–92% recycled content and Polygiene® permanent odor control to keep you welcome among friends. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and because it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Product features include a locker loop that lets you hang it to dry, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams that minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
• Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
• Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
• Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
• Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
• Elastic thumb loops help cover hands
• Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
Materials: Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fit: Slim Fit
Colour: Straight Blue
Patagonia Sizing Chart Click Me