Patagonia Sun Mask - Tarpon Skin White
This ultralight, moisture-wicking polyester mask provides 50+ UPF sun protection for the head, face and neck, and Polygiene® permanent odour control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Our Sun Mask design improves on the old-school bandana concept with an anatomically designed shape and new lightweight 94% polyester/6% spandex fabric for a cotton-like feel. It has super high-wicking performance, plus 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odour control. It hugs your face without unwanted pressure, while the bottom flares for neck coverage; the breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction. Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
• Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
• Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
• Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
• Sublimation print for soft hand
• Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
• 50+ UPF sun protection.
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
• Odour Control
Materials: Ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels smooth against the skin; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
Artists: Paul Puckett
Weight: 51 g (1.8 oz)