Patagonia Stealth 10Litre Hip Pack - Light Bog "Green / Grey"
This is a Patagonia product so already you will know that it is superbly made and designed by a company that understands quality & fishing.
Ready for a simpler, less cluttered approach to fishing? Our minimalist Stealth Hip Pack is the place to start. Made from tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier ballistic nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this fish pack is now 20% larger to easily carry and organize everything you need. The main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes (or lunch), while the molded front drop-down panel provides a mobile work surface and fly storage. Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent. There’s also a drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket and seven internal storage pockets with hook-and-loop closures. Twin nylon/spandex water-bottle pockets (one on each side) help keep you hydrated and your load balanced. And for long slogs off the beaten path, the front stealth buckle, expandable belt and air-mesh-lined back panel provide comfort and ventilation. With 100% nylon Hypalon® gear keeper.
• Polyurethane-coated 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon is durable, protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket
• Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent
• Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
• 3mm air-mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation
• Dual side nylon/spandex water bottle pockets with security keepers;
• Hypalon® gear keeper
Colour: Light Bog
Volume: 10 Litre
Weight: 623 g (22 oz)
Material (Pack): 9.2-oz 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon.
Material (Interior): 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
Material (Back and sides): 3mm 100% polyester highly breathable mesh.
Easy to use alternative to a vest when fly fishing. Ideal for softbait or hybrid fishing where flies, lures, tippets and weights need to be carried and easily accessable.