Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket - Sprouted Green
Sleek, packable and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection for rainy-day reliability.
• 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
• Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
• Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
• Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
• Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
• Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
Weight: 343 g (12.1 oz)
Fit: Regular Fit
Materials: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.