Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Fitz Roy Tarpon Organic Cotton T-Shirt
A durable, long-sleeved, regular-fit T-shirt that’s made with U.S.-grown organic cotton and imprinted with a Patagonia original graphic using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Like its namesake, the Long-Sleeved Fitz Roy Tarpon Cotton T-Shirt frequents coastlines from Argentina to Nova Scotia. Here it’s printed (with PVC- and phthalate-free inks) on our standard-weight, ringspun and supersoft 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort; rib-knit cuffs snug down at the wrists. Regular fit provides a loose silhouette through body and sleeves. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
• Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
• Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
• Taped shoulder seams and ribbed cuffs for comfort and fit retention
• U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
• Patagonia original art
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Materials: 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
Weight: 255 g (9 oz)
Colour: Industrial Green